With this award, I am supposed to thank the person who sent it to me, tell you 8 things about myself and pass it on to 8 blogs that you have recently discovered.
So, thank you Tara for this award and for your kind words about my blog. I appreciate you thinking of me and your faithful comments on my posts.
Now, eight things about me:
1. Christmas is my favourite time of year!
2. I was married December 27th almost 7 years ago because it is my fave time of year.
3. I have one son who will be getting married on Mother's Day next year.
4. As well as card making and scrap booking, I spend time reading and knitting.
5. Starting up my own card making business is on my bucket list...and hopefully it would bring in enough income that I could work from home
6. I work part time at a local craft store, and do bring home most of my paycheck as I need it to pay bills :)
7. I love snow and am anxiously waiting for it this year.
8. I have enjoyed getting to know each and every one of the new people I have "met" since creating this blog less than a year ago. And a big THANK YOU to all of you that have become my followers and I hope I can inspire you to create.
And now to pass it on:
This is the part that I find the hardest. Every blog on my list is one that has inspired me or it would not be there. So, with no further ado, I pass this award on to:
MiLinda at http://iamacraftymama.blogspot.com/ - I work with her IRL and she is always so encouraging to me with my creations.
Kerry at http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com/ - I know she already received this from someone else but as a fellow Canadian who I hope to meet one day she gives me lots of encouragement.
Janis at http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/- She has inspired me to start a mini book of me so my family will not only know their history but mine as well.
Michelle at http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/ - Again, a fellow Canadian who I found through another message board that I frequent and who inspires me and betcha she has no clue that she does :)
Holly at http://kricutkween.blogspot.com/ - Okay, wasn't really going for a theme here, but Holly is another Canadian. She was one of my first followers and continues to inspire me.
Tracey at http://thecroppingcanuck.blogspot.com/ - Umm.....yep. again with the theme. Tracey is usually one of the first to comment on my posts either here or on Facebook and she is so creative.
Alisha at http://throughmommyseyes.blogspot.com/ - Alisha is my niece. Although not a "crafty" blog and is not updated a whole lot, she inspires me as she raises her 2 (very soon to be 3) beautiful children.
Christy at http://blessyourhearteh.blogspot.com/ - Christy is a great blogger, scrapbooker and friend, who, although born in the US and resides there again now, lived in Canada for a while and I miss her.
I will let these ladies know I have passed this award to them. And, Janis, I think you need to become an "honourary" Canadian as you are the only one who is not on my list :)
Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day!!!!