Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge #322 ~ Happy New Year

Hello there.  Thanks for dropping by for my last post of 2015 and it happens to be a Wednesday so it is a new challenge at Little Red Wagon.  Hostessing today is Donna and her challenge is HAPPY NEW YEAR.  I found this a challenge as I don't usually make anything for New Year's so I got out my stamp collection and began to look through to see if something would work.

I used this stamp called "Girls Night Out" by Your Next Stamp, colouring the ladies up with my Copics.  I used black and white with a pop of red to give it an elegant look.  Lots of silver and bling create the finishing touches.  The sentiment  on the inside is made up of a stamp set by JUSTWORDZ.  And, viola, a New Year's Project.


Inside:


A close up of the image:


Be sure to check out what all of the other talented design team girls have created and link up your project at Little Red Wagon.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Your Next Stamp ~ Sketch and Color Challenge #29 (I used the sketch)
Crafty Sentiments Designs ~ New Year's Challenge
Through the Craft Room Door ~ Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #92 ~ Always Anything Goes

To all my friends and followers, I wish you all the best for 2016.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!



9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Heather! Such an awesome coincidence that we used a doily in the exact same way! Great minds, eh? ☺ Happy New Year'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Also a coincidence that we used a similar type of stamp. Greater minds!!! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect image for New Year's! So fun. Wishing you a very Happy New Year, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Heather! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Heather! I love how you added the mouths to the ladies lol :) Thanks so much for hanging out with us over at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card inside and out.The colours are so elegant and the silver doily is a fabulous addition.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, this is one of my favorite images, and it's so perfect for a New Year card!! Love the black and white with the pop of red! Thanks so much for sharing in the YNS Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool color combo. It works so great with this stamp. Thanks for joining in challenge #29 at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you, my friends.

~ Hugs, Heather ~