Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thank you, thank you, thank you "berry" much!!!

Good morning, my friends.  Did you like my cheesy Elvis impersonation?  LOL!  And I bet you can guess what kind of a card is coming.  That's correct, it is a berry card.  I spent some much needed time in my craft room last night and made a couple of cards for challenges.  One I will share now and one will be up tomorrow.


I used Paisley Cricut cartridge for the berry on page 72.  The berries are on a background from Accent Essentials.  Sentiment is computer generated.  All paper is from my stash.  When I was done it looked like it was missing something so I began to doodle with my white gel pen and it ended up with lots of doodling to give it that finished look.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tacky Tuesday Challenge #9 - to use a fruit/berry cut & the word "berry" in your sentiment

Cricut Cardz Challenge #86 - "Tuitti Fruitti", make a card using fruit

Thanks for coming to visit today.  Have a great Thursday.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}, Heather

8 comments:

  1. Love the plaid paper behind those beautiful berries. They look good enough to eat! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your strawberries! The way you made them a different shade gives the card great dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute berry card. I love that green plaid paper for a background. Perfect to highlight the berry. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card...like that it has some dimension to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable, makes me want strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never know what to do with plaid paper -- and you used it perfectly here. Great card for the challenge! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you, my friends.

~ Hugs, Heather ~