The cut that we were to flaunt today were Raggedy Anne & Andy from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge. There were so many possibilities with these little guys but I chose to make a 5"x 5" card and matching gift bag.
Close up of card:
Inside of card:
All card stock is from Recollections including their new printed card stock collection for the light blue gingham. Dark blue gingham is Creative Memories. The scalloped square and plain square are from Mini Monograms Cricut cartridge and the hearts are from Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge. Faces are from Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Face Assortment. I used a smaller one and the exact same larger one for both pieces. The stamp is from Inkadinkadoo (I believe).
For my second project, I made a scrapbook layout. My niece had her 3rd baby just before Christmas and this is to put pictures of baby Ethan on (whom I have yet to meet but hope to shortly).
Close up of the little boy:
That's it for my two projects. Now hop on over to Theresa's blog and see what she has created. I know it will be awesome.
Thanks for joining me on this blog hop. Enjoy all of the projects that our design team has made for you today. And here is the complete line up just in case you get lost:
1. FLAUNT IT FRIDAY'S http://www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/
2. SANDRA http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. JANIS http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
4. SHARON http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
5. DENISE http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/
6. SAUNDRA http://www.luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/
7. VIVI http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/
8. STEPHANIE http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
9. ERIKA http://cricutlove1.blogspot.com/
10. JENNNIFER H. http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com/
11. MELISSA http://apaperjourney.blogspot.com/
12. HEATHER http://www.princesspaperprojects.blogspot.com/ (That's ME!!)
13. THERESA http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
14. CORRI http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
15 CHRISTINA http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/
16. LISA http://www.crop-and-create.blogspot.com/
17. ELSA http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/
Take care, my friends. And until next time,